Best in class among 2.0 turbo gasoline engines, F4Rt is extraordinarily responsive and flexible at low revs, thanks to the twin scroll turbocharger with a continuously variable camshaft angle that optimizes airflow and turbine acceleration. The RS version flirts with the 100 kW per liter mark
Driving comfort - fun to drive
- Power range: 125 kW to 195 kW
- Maximum torque: 300 to 360 Nm
- Sweetness and smoothness in normal driving, reactivity and sports used firmness
TECHNOLOGY, LOW EMISSIONS
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT). Combined with an integrated twin scroll turbo , ensures that maximum torque is available at low engine speeds.
- Stop and Start
- Thanks to this engine, MEGANE RS best in class in term of CO2*.
- Euro5 compliant
MAINTENANCE - TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP**
- Reliable engine
- Service 20,000 km
*Availability depends on required emission standards and vehicle characteristics
**On Renault vehicles under West Europe market conditions