Renault’s first turbocharged, 3-cylinder gasoline engine
An all-aluminum 0.9 Energy engine aimed at replacing a naturally aspirated 1.4. It offers the best ratio of its category between drivability and fuel consumption.
Driving comfort - fun to drive
- Turbocharged three-cylinder 0.9-litre engine (898cc)
- Maximum power: 90PS
- Maximum torque: 135 Nm from 2,000 to 3,500 rpm, with 90 percent available from 1,650 rpm
ENERGY PACKAGE E
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT). Combined with an integrated turbo manifold, VVT ensures that maximum torque is available at low engine speeds and across a broad rev-band.
- Stop & Start with ultra fast start-up
- Variable displacement oil pump
- Reduction in fuel consumption by 25 per cent
- Euro5 compliant, Euro6 ready
MAINTENANCE - TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Timing chain: lifetime
- Reduced service intervals
E : The Energy engine lineup relies on the technological expertise of Renault in F1 and a new generation of downsizing